Owner and Data Controller
Kuberth s.r.l. – Via Silvio Scaroni 14 Brescia (BS), Italy.
Personal Data processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the website (administration, system administration, marketing, legal) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
What information does Kuberth s.r.l. gather and track?
How Kuberth s.r.l. use the information Collected
Kuberth s.r.l. may use your personal information, with your consent where necessary, to:
- enable your access to and use of the webwebsite services, send to You statements, information about its products and services, and marketing communications, such as subscription to the newsletter;
- to partecipate to our contests;
- with your consent (where required), use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, ads, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Some of our campaigns and promotions are run on third party websites and/or social networks. This use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose (or withdraw your consent in certain countries) to the processing of your Personal Data for this purposes. For detailed information on how to modify your preferences about marketing communication, please contact us. For more information about our contests and other promotions, please see the official rules or details posted with each contest/promotion.
- To collect profile demographic information & interests. We could profile any information that describes your demographic or behavioural characteristics. Examples include your date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographic location (e.g. postcode/zip code), favorite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information.
- manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service
- Websites/communication usage information.As you navigate through and interact with our Websites or newsletters, We use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages.
- Share content published on our webpages to Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. To learn more about how your information from a third party social network is obtained by Kuberth s.r.l., or to opt-out of sharing such social network information, please visit the website of the relevant third party social network.
Our reasons for points 1 to 7: With your consent (where required) Fulfilling contractual obligations Possible Personal Data collected: address, city, country, email address, first name, last name and phone number. Kuberth s.r.l. use Google Analytics (with anonymized IP) to monitor and analyze web traffic and it can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
The data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices, generally in EU, and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Links to Third Party Websites
Use And Sharing Of Information
At no time will we sell your personally-identifiable data without your permission unless set forth in this Privacy Notice. The information we receive about you or from you may be used by us or shared by us with our corporate affiliates, dealers, agents, vendors and other third parties. We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. We retain complete anonymity while in all analytics and none of the personally sensitive information is used, except in a limited set of circumstances (e.g. if we are asked by a Court of law to produce the same). We safeguard your email addresses. We don’t sell the email addresses provided by you and we use them only as directed by you and in accordance with this notice.
Disclosure, Storage And/Or Transfer Of Your Personal Data
We use a variety of reasonable measures (described below) to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Please note, however, that these protections do not apply to information you choose to share in public areas such as third party social networks.
- People who can access your Personal Data. Your Personal Data will be processed by our authorised staff or agents, on a need to know basis, depending on the specific purposes for which your Personal Data have been collected (e.g. our staff in charge of customer care matters will have access to your customer record).
- Measures taken in operating environments. We store your Personal Data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorised access. We follow reasonable standards to protect Personal Data. The transmission of information via the Internet is, unfortunately, not completely secure and although We will do our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of the data during transmission through our Websites/apps.
- Measures We expect you to take. It is important that you also play a role in keeping your Personal Data safe and secure. When signing up for an online account, please be sure to choose an account password that would be difficult for others to guess and never reveal your password to anyone else. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for any use of your account. If you use a shared or public computer, never choose to have your login ID/email address or password remembered and make sure to log out of your account every time you leave the computer. You should also make use of any privacy settings or controls We provide you in our Website/app.
- We have put in place European Commission approved standard contractual clauses to protect your Personal Data (and you have a right to ask Us for a copy of these clauses(by contacting Us as set out below) and/or will rely on your consent (where permitted by law).
Our commitment to data security
We recognize that your privacy is important to you, and therefore we endeavor to keep your personal information confidential. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Our server provider has assured complete security despite so there are possibilities of data breach. At the same time assuring our best effort to protect data, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that your personal information will be protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alterations, and do not accept any liability for the security of the personal information submitted to us nor for your or third parties’ use or misuse of personal information.
Changes to the privacy notice
About this privacy notice
- by email to Kuberth : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Kuberth s.r.l. Via Silvio Scaroni 14 25131 Brescia (BS)- Italy.
In their quality of interested parties, the users have the rights referred Art. 15-21 to European Reg. 2016/679 (right of rectification, right of objection, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition). Users will also be able to advocate a claim to the Guarantor Authority where necessary, or contact the same to obtain information regarding the exercise of their personal rights deriving from European Reg. 2016/679. The user may at any time, exercise the rights referred above by sending a message to the Data Controller of the personal data concerned through the section “Contact us” on the Site.
Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” basis. GHV Engineering S.p.A. expressly disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Website, including without limitation the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non infringement. If you download any material from this Website, you do so at your own discretion and risk you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material Without prejudice to the Disclaimers above, Kuberth s.r.l. does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind on the nutritional or health benefits of the products sold by Kuberth s.r.l. If you require advice in relation to any Health, nutritional or medical aspects of Kuberth s.r.l.products you should consult an appropriate professional qualified to advice you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Kuberth s.r.l.. be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Kuberth s.r.l. harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from and related to your use of the Website.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this website are the exclusive property of Kuberth s.r.l.and its subsidiaries. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of Kuberth s.r.l.
This Website features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) that are the property of, or are licensed to Kuberth s.r.l. and its subsidiaries. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Website without written permission of Kuberth s.r.l. or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Website.
Cookie Information and Policy
The types of cookie we use
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse the website and make full use of its features, such as access to the various protected areas of the website. Without these cookies it would not be possible for use to provide certain necessary services, such as filling out the form for a contest.
These cookies collect information about how users browse a website, for example, what are the most visited pages and if you are receiving error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous. The information is used only to improve the performance of a website. By browsing our website, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
These cookies allow the website to keep track of the choices made by the user (such as the name, the language or region of origin) and provide advanced personalised features. These cookies can also be used to track changes to the text size, font and other parts of web pages that are customisable. They can also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as to watch videos or review comments on a blog. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and prevent monitoring of your browsing activity on other websites. By browsing our website, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
How to delete Cookies
Cookies are used to store personal information; however, you can always delete them. Most common web browsers allow the user to delete cookies by user command or automatically when you quit the browser. You can also configure your web browser to block the creation of cookies, though we may not be able to provide the service offered if you choose to do so.
Google Adwords, Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising
This website may use (now and then) the advertising and re-marketing tools of Google Adwords, Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising to advertise its contents and publish ads tailored to the users’ visits. As such, some pages of the website may include a code called “re-marketing code”. This code allows us to read and configure browser cookies in order to determine which type of ad to show to the user, based on the data related to your visit to the website, such as the chosen browser, the actual pages visited or your actions within the same. The re-marketing lists thus created are stored in a database of the servers of the networks where we store all cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest. Furthermore, some pages may include a conversion tracking code: a statistical service that connects data from the individual ad networks of Google AdWords, Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising to actions within this website.
- For more information about Google Adwords, click here.
- For more information about Google Remarketing, click here.
- For more information about Bing Advertising, click here.
- For more information about Facebook Advertising, click here.
For embedded content (i.e. all video players on social video networks, widgets, social buttons in general):
This website may use, now and then, contents from Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Skype, Pinterest and Instagram, widgets or items to interact with individual social networks and which can be embedded as necessary. For more information about the cookie policies of the mentioned third parties, click here:
Information about flash elements – Flash Cookies
This website may use, now and then, Adobe Flash Player to deliver some content such as videos or animations. In order to improve the browsing experience, we use Local Shared Objects (more commonly known as “Flash cookies”) to keep track of your settings and user preferences. These cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device, but are managed through a different interface than the one provided by the browser. As such, it is not possible to manage Flash cookies with the browser, but you must access the Flash control panel directly on Adobe’s website (www.adobe.com). The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies. The Adobe website provides information on how to remove or disable Flash cookies. Please bear in mind that to limit and/or eliminate the use of this type of flash cookies can impair the functions available on applications based on Flash technology. For more information, click here
This website may use Google Fonts. For more information about the cookies, click here